How to make a reservation for a lesson
With step one done and approved, call us at 434-325-2007 to make a reservation. Half- day lessons ($60) are from 10AM to 12:30PM, or 1:30PM to 4PM. Full-day lessons ($100) include both half-day sessions.
- Phones open for reservations at 9:00AM.
- The WAS snow sports program operates seven days a week from mid-December through mid-March, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Note: Due to high demand for lessons and our desire to make our program available to as many people, advance reservations are a must.
- The number of students we can accommodate relates directly to the number of volunteers we have on any given day. Weekends tend to fill up fast. We pre-book groups Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mondays and Fridays are often more available.
- All WAS lessons begin and end at the Wintergreen Adaptive Sports "Hut" (not the Wintergreen Resort Ski School).
- Lesson check in, ski/snowboard rentals and adaptive equipment fittings for all types of lessons take place at the WAS "Hut".
Wintergreen Adaptive Sports is open seven-days a week in the winter, except Christmas Day and New Years Day.